Date of Birth: 15/10/1988
Language: English, Arabic and French
Marital Status: Single
Other’s Interest: Music, Travelling, sport
Permanent Address: Al-Sad-Doha, Qatar
I would like to launch my career in an interesting and challenging position in an organization, where I can develop my skills with responsible attitude and make a positive contribution towards the growth of your company.
ïƒ¼ Pharmacy intern in Zouari Abdessatar Pharmacy, Tunis, September 2008 to July 2010
• Prepare rays
• Learn to make the preparations
• Learn to issue the prescription
• Receiving orders and wholesalers
ïƒ¼ Pharmacy Technician Assistant in Amen Clinic, Tunis ,October 2010 to February 2011
• Prepare prescriptions prescribed by doctors
• Processed prescriptions, evaluated for quality and accurate patient identification and side labeling.
ïƒ¼ Pharmacy Technician Assistant in Ben Chikh Nadia pharmacy, Tunis April 2011 to December 2011
• Issuance of orders
• Assisted in various pharmacy activities under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
ïƒ¼ Pharmacy Technician Assistant in Riahi Yosra pharmacy, Mdjez el Bab
February 2012 to November 2012
• Tips in Pharmacy and Drugstore
• To the measurement of blood
• Issue such orders and give injections
• Preparing and bottling medications
Academic Qualification Background:
• Bachelor experimental science on June 2007
• Technician vocational Qualification Specialty :
Pharmacy Assistant Technician
• Tunisian Wushu Kung Fu Diploma:
Red Belt Third Grade
• Computer Fundamentals
• Microsoft Office Package
i) Ms. word
ii) Ms. Excel
iii) Ms. PowerPoint
• Remarkable experience and profound knowledge working with a pharmaceuticals.
• Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of urgency
• Team player with the ability to adapt quickly to change
Note: - No Problem for Transfer visa.
I hereby, declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and Believe.